Monday 9 June 2008

More downs than ups

My friend summed it up when I was whinging to her about how awful this weekend had been with Tom she said 'I've come to the conclusion that there are more downs than ups in agility' and how right she is. Last weekend we came home with a red rosette this weekend couldn't even do a course with less than 10 faults, lots of sniffing and not listening I even picked him up and walked out of a ring with him on Saturday as I could feel myself starting to lose my temper which would have made everything ten times worse and not achieved anything. Did manage a lovely 4 jump recall and was so busy watching the speed he was coming at me that I completely forgot to actually tell him where he was going next and he did get his contacts yesterday which is more than can be said for Saturday.

No comments:

Web Statistics