Thursday 29 May 2008

As Supadogs has been cancelled I haven't really got a lot to write about other than the dogs and I (or should that be me) are chilling out and doing nothing in particular other than our usual walks. On Tuesday the farrier came to trim Fenella's feet and Dudley and Tom both gorged themselves on the trimmings which was fine until yesterday morning when they both proceeded to throw it all back up again.

My home phone line seems to be b******d as no calls seem to be able to get through but the internet is fine so not quite sure what's going on so I've registered a fault on their website. Let's hope they can sort it out.

Have a UKA show on Sunday so I'm going to use it to see if Tom's weave thing was just SD based or something that may develop into a mental block on my part and grow into huge proportions.

No comments:

Web Statistics