Thursday 21 February 2008

I'm a bit sad at the moment and a bit at a loss what to do about it. Tom and I don't seem to be enjoying each other at the moment and I can't put my finger on quite what the problem is. He's going through the 'I wont be caught' stage when we are out which Dudley went through too so not too worried about that but he doesn't seem to want to spend any time with me at home either, I'm used to him sitting on my lap and being in my face to play and for the last couple of weeks he just doesn't seem to be interested in me at all. He makes a fuss when I get home but doesn't seem as 'loves his Mum' as usual.

Perhaps I'm imagining things and just feeling paranoid because of the sniffing at training but I don't want to think he's unhappy. He's also started barking during the day much more than normal and for no apparent reason which is annoying Dad, which I've told Tom is not a good idea:).

I'm sure things will get better now the evenings are getting lighter but I just wanted to write it down and see if I'm just being silly, I'm sure Leah will tell me if I am!!

3 comments:

Lian said...

I think Tom is going through his teenage stage where he has his own mind, nothing to worry about, I am sure he will be "I am all yours mummy" very soon. Glad he is small!!

OBay Shelties said...

Ahh Paula we all feel that way sometimes! It will pass; just don't get fustrated with him. Break things down into smaller pieces so you can reward him loads for doing SOMETHING right. And Remember YOU have the best dog!
;-)

Hudsondoglets said...

Listen to Bernadette. She's so right!

Web Statistics