Saturday 23 February 2008

Of my three dogs I bet you would never have guessed which one rolled in the biggest, smelliest pile of fox poo today on our lovely walk in Eridge, this is getting to be a favourite with me and the dogs.



Tom was a bit shocked and had to have a closer look.


She was not impressed when I plonked her in the stream and made her swim up and down a bit to try and clean some off. Luckily I had her coat with me so she didn't get too cold on the rest of the walk, although to be honest I was tempted to let het get cold as she smelt to high heaven.

Sorry the quality isn't better but I only had my phone with me.

1 comment:

Hudsondoglets said...

I was there in the week before I went to visit mum. Luckily we missed the fox poo!

It's so lovely there. Do you have the OS map that includes the forest. It's quite useful and stops you getting lost until you find your way around?

Web Statistics