Tuesday 2 September 2008

The time has come to be sensible and get rid of my Subaru Legacy and take over Dad's Renault Scenic that just sits on the drive since my Mum died and goes out perhaps once a month if it's lucky. It's an 03 with about 20,000 miles on the clock and has aircon and eveything, including a few cup holders and lots of little cubby holes which I'm not sure what you would use for but you never know they may come in useful :)

I've been hunting around for quotes for a double cage and suddenly remembered Bernadette's recommendation so gave them a ring and they are £200 cheaper and come with locking catches which is just what I wanted so I've ordered one today, hopefully I'll get something for my old car which will go towards the cage. I've got to wait about 8 weeks but I don't mind that so now I've just got to muck my car out and try and sell it.

Training started again last night and I took Dudley as I thought he might like it and I also took cakes for his win. He was a very good boy and worked very well at the weave entries, especially as they are not his favourite thing to do, and we also did some go rounds and working ahead. I don't think he'll ever be happy working ahead of me in the ring but he did try hard last night and I couldn't ask more than that. Tom starts again on Thursday and I'm really looking forward to it.

1 comment:

OBay Shelties said...

Glad I could help! :-) I cannot wait to get mine!

Web Statistics