Thursday 10 April 2008

Fenella

Poor Fenella gets a bit neglected nowadays what with all the agility shows, I've had her since she was about 8 months old and bought her from some gypsies. When I got her she was pregnant by her father which she unhappily aborted about 3 months after I brought her home, in a way I'm glad as she was far too young to be having a foal but it would have been nice if she'd had it, maybe if she had things would be very different now as I probably wouldn't have started doing agility.

She's a funny little thing and is about 12 hands with loads of character and would make a good little Pony Club pony but I can't bear to sell her and although she is broken to ride I haven't got a small, confident rider for her so she spends her time bossing the other horses around and generally being cute. I might consider putting her out on loan but only to the right person.

This is the only picture I have of her at work and is quite old, she's gone much lighter as she's got older.

Web Statistics