Sunday 13 January 2008

When I was made redundant I got some John Lewis vouchers and I finally got round to using them and bought myself a Dolche Gusto coffee maker I think I may now bankrupt myself buying the pods. The latte ones are lovely but the best ones are the hot chocolate I'm just about to whizz off and make myself another one.

I love Tom loads but I have to admit to thinking that the robot dog on the Fiesta adverts has been modelled on him :)

Just watching the live Two Pints of Lager on BBC3, really don't know how they are keeping straight faces.

1 comment:

Hudsondoglets said...

That's what I got for Christmas, it is lovely. Don't forget to register your points so you can freebies. I haven't tried the hot chocolate yet but now that you've said it's so nice I shall look forward to one tomorrow evening when Andy's out at badminton.

I wore the Crocs for the lesson I had today and they were excellent, thank you very much for thinking of me! Kizzy is looking forward to another Saturday afternoon session sometime soon!

Web Statistics