Wednesday 5 December 2007

I love my dog and I love agility, well I do tonight as everything went really well. We did upright weaves without popping out and he got all his contacts, was listening to me and was really enjoying himself. It makes all coming out in the rain and cold worth while.

Tom is 15 months now and in three months time he can start competing, I'm not sure if I'm nervous about that or not. I'm not going to do anything until I'm sure he's ready as there is no rush but I can't help feeling excited about his first show. All I've got to do now is try and get him measured which I would really like to get done before he starts competing as it's sometimes quite hard to get done in the limited time there is at shows. Keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be able to find someone measuring at a training day or something.

1 comment:

Hudsondoglets said...

There'll be no stopping you once you get in that ring with him. He's going to be brilliant!

Web Statistics