Thursday 15 November 2007

Last night was the first really cold night at training and by the end of the evening I'd had to put Thomas' Equafleece on as he was sitting on my lap shivering, and I thought he didn't feel the cold.

Thomas knocked the first pole a couple of times and Mac thought it could be because he was looking at me rather than at the jump so suggested I watched him and didn't release him until he was actually looking at the obstacle. This seem to work and it's something I'm going to have to remember (another to add to the every growing list). Other than that he was really good, did lovely contacts and really started to work ahead of me into the tunnel. I would really love to be able to send him down a line of jumps into tunnels without me having to go with him and at this rate this might happen.

I keep thinking that everything is going too well and am waiting for the day it all goes horribly wrong!

1 comment:

Hudsondoglets said...

Everything is going right and you two are going to be brilliant!

Web Statistics