Thursday 5 November 2009

Downright bloody naughty!

Not sure what got into Tom last night, apart from perhaps the devil, but at training he was not sniffy just very naughty. He ran around the arena completely ignoring me, Mac and anyone else that tried to catch him. Ran through the tunnel looked at me then ran off again, ran up the dogwalk did a perfect contact (right to the end two on two off) ran off again. In despair I just walked out of the school he ran from one end to the other to follow me out then ran around outside in the dark. I came back in and sat in the corner, he ran in looking around for me then after spotting me came dashing over and looked at me as if I'd been cruel to him by leaving him out in the dark at which point I gave up on the agility.

No comments:

Web Statistics