Monday 5 January 2009

Natasha Wise training clinic

Took Suzi to a training session with Natasha on Saturday and even though it was very cold she worked much better than I thought she would, usually she goes off the boil a bit or very clingy but not this time. Natasha is very good and talks a lot about her theory behind what she's telling us which I found really helped she also gave some good pointers as to what I should do about Suzi's flying contacts as she saw first hand what she does. We were the only small dog there which I always find a bit embarrasing as the jumps have to kepp being put up and down but I don't think we held th class up at all. I'm going to really work on Suzi's dog walk and try and be much more consistant rather than let her get away with it. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Web Statistics